Didn’t make it to ROSCON this year?
You can still see the best papers/demos from ROSCon and iROS at this special seminar for roboticists.
Join Silicon Valley Robotics and Open Robotics for an overview of the ROSCON and IROS conferences.
Thursday, December 12, 2019
San Francisco, California
Speakers and topics include:
- Katherine Scott, Open Robotics: “Everything ROS”
- Steven Macenski, Samsung: “SLAM Toolbox: The New Default SLAM in ROS”
- Thomas Moulard, AWS: “ROS Security”
- Emerson Knapp, AWS: “Quality of Service Policies on ROS2”
- Steve Okay, Circuit Launch Roboticist: “Slideshow from ROSCon & iROS”
Click here for more information about this event and how to register.
You must be logged in to post a comment.