The Artificial Intelligence Conference brings the growing AI community together to explore the most essential issues and intriguing innovations in applied AI. Delve into practical business applications, compelling use cases, rock-solid technical skills, tear-downs of successful AI projects, and dissections of failures in these key topic areas:
- AI in the enterprise: Executive Briefings, case studies and use cases, industry-specific applications
- The impact of AI on business and society: automation, safety, regulation
- Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
- Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
- Models and methods: algorithms, vision/speech/emotion, deep learning, data, training
For more information about the conference, click here.